Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Blog of the Week: Lady Diana's Pearls


Welcome to our Blog of the Week interview!  This week we are featuring Connecticut blogger Rosa, who writes the blog Lady Diana's Pearls.  Meet Rosa!


 

Tell us a little about you: 
I'm a part time working mom of four. I started working after my youngest was born, so it's been almost three years. Before that I was a full time at home mom. I really miss it but I really do enjoy the connections and social aspect of working outside the home. I work for a medical office and love our patients.

What is your blog about? 
My blog if I had to describe it in one word would be about lifestyle. I talk about fashion, beauty & makeup, about food, travel and just fun things. I present my views on the subjects and try to influence others with my ideas. I enjoy cooking so much and I frequently feature recipes. It's a diary of sorts, if you will.

What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast? 
My favorite spot to visit in the Northeast is Newport, RI. We vacation there every summer, have been for many years. It is a 1.5 hour trip from where I live but once I'm there it feels like I'm in a whole other world. I absolutely love it!

What do you love most about blogging?    
I love to express my personal interests. More importantly, I love it when I write articles that others find helpful, useful or for fun. When my audience engages me, I find satisfaction and it tells me I'm on the right track connecting with others.
 
What is your favorite form of social media? 
My favorite social media is probably Instagram. I get instant gratification and access to others whom I either follow or follow me. And I'm able to interact immediately with others.
  Where do you live and what do you love about it?
I live in a small town called Bolton. It is outside of Hartford, east of the river. I love that I'm away from all the city buzz but close enough to shop and see exciting things in the city. My town is very small and I really enjoy living in a country setting.


Thanks for sharing Rosa!  Be sure to check out her blog, Lady Diana's Pearls, this week and say hi!


Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!