Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Blog of the Week: Sassy Townhouse Living

 This week's blogger of the week is Carolann who writes the blog Sassy Townhouse Living.  Meet Carolann:


 

Tell us a little about you: 
I've been married to the same wonderful man (Joseph) for 38 years and we are empty nesters now. I have two wonderful children, Michael, and Lesleyann. I couldn't be more proud of them both. I received my BA in Communications and a M.Ed. in Instructional Technologies.

What is your blog about? 
Sharing the best of everything I know and learn. I adore crafting, decorating, cooking, baking, makeup and product reviews, and I am a total computer geek! My blog is blossoming everyday, and I'm proud of that. It's a reflection of all if the qualities I like best about myself! 
 
What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast? 
New Jersey, New York, and Boston - they all rock! 
 
What do you love most about blogging?    
The possibility that what I say or share has a positive impact on another person. The fact that you can reach someone in a worthwhile way that you don't know in all parts of the globe just blows my mind!
What is your favorite form of social media? 
I would have to say Pinterest and Facebook. Both platforms are great ways to learn, share, and connect.
Where do you live and what do you love about it? I live in the Poconos in northeastern PA. It’s so beautiful here in PA country. I was born in New York City and raised in Brooklyn, NY. We have been in PA now for 22 years. It has the best of everything, plus I'm only 1 1/2 away from NYC - how awesome is that? 

Thanks for sharing Carolann!  Be sure to check out her blog this week and say hi!


Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!