Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Blog of the Week: Marcie's Helping Hands

 
This week's blog of the week we are featuring Marcie who writes the blog Marcie's Helping Hands!

Tell us a little about you: I love reading books some of my favorite authors are Mary Higgins Clark and Nicholas Sparks and Debbie Macomber. My career is in childcare.
What is your blog about? My blog is about childcare. Here I offer things for parents to do with their children and give them information on child development issues to keep them informed of their developing children.
What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast? My favorite spot is the Jersey Shore I love walking the beach, riding the waves and relaxing with my reading books.
What do you love most about blogging?   
What I love about blogging is writing and connecting with new people.


What is your favorite form of social media? I think Pinterest is my favorite social media as there is a lot of cool craft stuff to use with young children. 

Where do you live and what do you love about it?
I am from New Jersey. What I love about New Jersey is that I not far from the mountains,the ocean and many lakes.

Thanks Marcie!  Be sure to check out her blog this week and say hi! 

Are you interested in being blog of the week?  Let us know!

Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!