Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Blog of the Week: Marcie's Nook

This week we are interviewing fellow Northeast Blogger Marcie as our blog of the week!  Marcie writes the blog Marcie's Nook.  Meet Marcie!

Tell us a little about you:  I am Marcie I write on the blog marciesnook.blogspot.com. I am a child care teacher by day and blog writer by night. I live in New Jersey and love to write.

What is your blog about?  My blog is a show case of the things I have created. Some of my creations are words,photos and paintings.
 
What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast? 
I love the beach
 
What do you love most about blogging?     Meeting new people
 
What is your favorite form of social media?  My favorite is pinterest. I love looking at all the crafts it gives me a lot of project ideas.
 
Where do you live and what do you love about it?  
I live in New Jersey. What I love is that I am not far from family and friends. 

Thanks Marcie!  To learn more head over to check out her blog this week

Do you want to be featured as one of our blogs of the week?  Sign up here! 


Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!