Thursday, August 7, 2014

Guest Post: Thrifting is the New Shopping

Today Kim from Offbeat Meets Chic shares her secret shopping tips with us!

 Thrifting is the New Shopping!


Yea, I said it! Thrifting IS the new shopping!  Everywhere I turn, I hear someone talk about their thrifting adventures and all their dope vintage finds (oh wait, that’s usually me talking).  I mean, you can barely turn on your radio without hearing a song dedicated solely to poppin’ tags with only $20.  If that doesn’t sound like a fashionista’s dream, I don’t know what is!  It’s quickly becoming the new shopping craze, but all for a very good reason, as it allows you to expand and diversify your wardrobe without breaking your pockets!

However, some people are very timid when it comes to thrifting, mostly because they’re unsure about an approach.  Oh yea, you need an approach – don’t go in there all willy nilly!  Make sure you have a strategy or esle you’ll walk out of there with bags of clothes with no idea how to wear them!  Luckily for you, I’ve put together a few thrifting shopping tips to send you on your way...


Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!