Monday, August 4, 2014

PA Meet Up Event August 23rd!


Let's celebrate summer and everyone's favorite season starting with a relaxed and fun picnic!  Please bring your own lunch.  We will have some outdoor games for everyone to join in.  Sodas/waters and dessert will be provided!  This event is in the Philly suburbs area, however, all Northeast Bloggers are welcome!  Hope you can make it!

We will meet in the Varnum's Picnic area of Valley Forge National Park.  There is a parking area and restrooms near this picnic spot.  After you park look for navy blue and orange balloons to find us!


Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I so wish I could go, but I already have plans on that date. Have a great time!

    Sarah

    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go but I am on-call for my job that weekend :(


    elizabethkathrynx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wish I were closer to Valley Forge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're heading to the shore that day, sounds great though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could go, but I will be away that weekend :o( Hope everyone has fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!