Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Blog of the Week: Football, Food and Motherhood


This week's blog of the week is Football, Food and Motherhood, written by Stephanie!  Stephanie is a NYC mom who writes about life in the city, healthy eating and her quest to remain a Steelers fan out of water.  Meet Stephanie:


Tell us a little about you:
I am a mom to a very curious two year old boy in NYC. I run two companies, a blog, and am NY Editor for MommyNearest, so to say I am busy is an understatement. My job as editor is to tour and explore the city to find the best events, venues, restaurant, parks, playgrounds for kids - so I think Max might like my job better than I do.

What is your blog about?
Being a mom and the everyday events that happen - dealing with issues like why i won't cut his hair, why i choose to be a co-sleeping parent, why and HOW i try to eat (and cook!) healthy in a tiny little kitchen, all while staying true to my hometown of Pittsburgh by being a Steelers fan through and through.

What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast?
Cape Cod. I will live there someday.

What do you love most about blogging?
The endless opportunities in life it can bring - you never know what might pop up!

What is your favorite form of social media?
Instagram. OBSESSED. It's my mini blog - I have even created my own hashtag #growingupmaximo, so one day he can look back and see how he's grown in NYC.

Where do you live and what do you love about it?
NYC! wow - everything. The food, the people, the culture - my son is exposed to a minimum of 4 different languages a day! (his dad is spanish, and our neighbors are Greek and Portuguese). Not to mention what he sees just walking down the street, the museums, the classes, the art - plus our day trips out to upstate where we pick apples, and berries and chase dogs and calves in the pastures.

Thanks for the great interview Stephanie!  Be sure to check out her blog this week and follow her on social media!  Browse a few of Stephanie's favorite post below:


Do you want your blog featured as one of blogs of the week?  Let us know! 

Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin


1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!