Thursday, November 6, 2014

NYC Blogger Holiday Brunch



Hey everyone! I hope we can get this NYC Holiday Brunch going. It should be a great time for all! Let's get together to put some faces to names, maybe share some blogging tips and, most important, have some fun! 

NOTE: You must RSVP for this event as I would like to make a reservation for the group. You can email me your info at karenssoiree@gmail.com. Please include your name, blog name, and if you're bringing someone. Please try to respond by 11/21 the latest. Places book up around this time so I would like to have a count as soon as possible. Feel free to email me with any questions!

Thanks everyone!




Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. OOOh this looks like so much fun! I wish I could make it! Are you looking for swag items for this event? I would love to contribute something from my shop! Let me know! :)
    Rebecca :)
    www.decembercaravan.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the offer Rebecca! Can I let you know when I see what the turnout is like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds awesome! We leave for vacation that day or I'd take the train up. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brunch with a bunch of bloggers? Definitely! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to do this I will be in touch for sure Sounds like lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could but have a great time and Lots of pictures please

    ReplyDelete
  7. I truly wish I could make this as I've wanted to do a blogger meetup. However, I have plans that evening and a trip to the city from Upstate would make it pretty hard for me to get back in time. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. So bummed, we have a jam packed day that day. Would have loved to seen everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have plans in the city that night, so I may be able to go, I will rsvp as soon as I know for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!