Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Blog of the Week: Vegging at the Shore

This weeks blog of the week is Vegging at the Shore, by Northeast Blogger Marci.  Marci lives at the Jersey Shore with her family and blogs about all things foo related.  Meet Marci!

Tell us a little about you:
I grew up outside of Philadelphia and spent my summers going "down the shore". A few years ago I moved to the Jersey shore with my husband and twins, who are almost four. I love living at the beach.

What is your blog about?
My blog is about all things food-related (mostly vegetarian) at the Jersey shore. My recipes feature local and organic ingredients, when available. My children love to cook with me and are often featured in my posts.

What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast?
My family loves the outdoors and we spend a lot of time in the Poconos. We got our kids on skis when they were 2 and now they can practically ski better than me! I also love hiking and we went hiking in the Ponocos recently to enjoy the beautiful fall foliage.

What do you love most about blogging?
I love hearing from people who have tried and enjoyed my recipes. It makes me feel so good to inspire others and help them get out of food ruts. I also love recipe development. When I started blogging I was mostly adapting other people's recipes but now I'm getting more confident and creative with my own recipes.

What is your favorite form of social media?
Instagram! If you can't taste food though the computer or mobile device, the next best thing is to see it. Since starting the blog, I've become very interested in photography and love capturing images of food and sharing at http://instagram.com/veggingattheshore

Where do you live and what do you love about it?
I live at the Jersey shore, near Ocean City. I love the beach and everything about it. It is a relaxing way of life. In the summer it gets crowded but September is the best time around here. My other passion besides cooking is cycling so I love riding to the beach when I need to clear my mind and relax.

Thanks Marci!  Be sure to check out her blog, Vegging at the Shore, this week and say hi! Be sure to visit a few of her favorite posts, too!


Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!