Monday, April 22, 2013

Announcing: NEBN Photography Challenge!


I am excited to announce the North East Bloggers Network monthly photography challenge!  Each month on the last Monday of the month we will post the Photography Challenge hop.  There will be a different theme each month to challenge you and show of your photography skills!  You can link up with the hop with either your blog post containing your photography challenge photo OR you instagram photo for that months challenge!  Additionally, I am going to pick a random entry each month to be spotlighted in the next month's Photography Challenge post!

This month's theme is: "Family."   

This month's photography challenge hop will take place on Monday, April 29th and is open to all North East bloggers!

Because it's only a week away I decided to go with an easy theme for this month.  Each month in the Photography Challenge post I will announce the theme for the next month so you can be prepared.  I hope you guys are excited about this challenge!

Remember- there are TWO ways you can link up with this hop!  You can link up a blog post with your photo for the challenge or you can link up your photo from your instagram account! 


Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to be apart of it! :)
    :) Rebecca
    www.caravansonnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome idea! I might have to skip on this month, but I will be on the lookout for next month's topic for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great!! I will be participating :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! not sure I will be able to participate next week, but I'll be looking out for the future topics!
    http://luckfupus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this sounds like a fun idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!