Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Blog of the Week: Miss Mani Monster


Check out our blog of the week for this week: Heather from Miss Mani Monster!

 
My name is Heather. I'm 23 years old, and I live in the US. I currently work at a boutique called GorJess & LoveLee (I'm sure I've mentioned it throughout and will mention it some more,) and I'm also in the process of applying to medical school. Eventually, I hope to become a physician, but in the meantime, I'm just exploring this this crafty side of myself in every way I can; currently that involves nail art! This nail obsession started fairly recently, and I hope to improve and learn as I go. 

Everything you see on my blog is totally achievable with things you probably already have around your house; I'm not here to break the bank for myself or for you! When it comes down to it, I was so inspired by the many dedicated nail bloggers whose posts I read on a daily basis, that I wanted to this because I aspire to be as creative as they are. I hope you enjoy reading and that you learn with me! 

Heather has some awesome nail polish pictures on her blog!  Be sure to check out Heather's Blog: Miss Mani Monster and leave her some comment love this week!

Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

2 comments:

  1. This is definitely a blog I will show my fiancee' !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If she likes nail polish we have several bloggers who show off their nails! Check in the "fashion" section of our blog directory! :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment!