Monday, April 1, 2013

Getting to know you link up!


Hey everyone!  Since we have so many new members I thought it would be a fun idea to do a getting to know you link up!  The link up will take place next Monday so get your "getting to know me" post ready!

Tell us a little about yourself, why you blog, what your blog is about, where you live etc.  Show off some pictures and some of your favorite blog post.  Let's get social and get to know our fellow North East bloggers!

The "Getting to know You" link up will take place on April 8th!

Don't forget- if you want to guest post or be our blog of the week, send us an email!

Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I shall put my thinking cap on :) Great idea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds cool! I'll be on a business trip in Las Vegas that day but will try to participate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!