Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Blog of the Week:
We're Just Here Pretending


This week's blog of the week is Makayla, who writes over at We're Just Here Pretending!  Meet Makayla:

Hi all! You can call me Makayla, and i'm the author of We're Just Here Pretending for over a year now. Search and explore through my daily life experiences as well as my general 'better your life' suggestions. Open your mind and thanks for visiting!





I'm an 18 year old student living in Upstate New York in Albany, while attending school at Massachusetts College of Liberal arts. I live with my mother, rabbit, and two cats. You can find me with my Nikon making beauty out of the perspective of a tree and sipping tea while procrastinating homework. I enjoy writing inspirational, witty pieces while using images to further attract my readers. I can't tolerate usual norms and I constantly roll my eyes at universal stupidity, but other than that I'm pretty down to earth. 

In the summer of 2011 one of my cousins decided that it would be a good idea to start a blog in order to develop a writing style of my own and to also advance my skills in preparation for college and any future careers. We’re Just Here Pretending comes from the idea that everyone in this world pretends. They make up stories, lies, ideas, etc. Every one of us has hidden secrets and a different way of living. 

We're Just Here Pretending was made for people that think too much, don’t think enough, and want more than what they have out of life. Join the club by over thinking, rolling your eyes and contemplating this thing called life! 

 *Click the picture to go to Makayla's blog*

Thanks for sharing with us Makayla!  Be sure to go check out  Makayla's blog this week and show her some North East bloggers love!


Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

Do you want to be featured as our blog of the week?  It's as easy as sending us an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!