Monday, April 29, 2013

April Photo Challenge!


Welcome to April's Photography Challenge on North East Bloggers!  I can't wait to see everyone's photos!

This month's theme is: family.

Remember you can link up either a blog post OR a link to a photo on your instagram (or other photo account if you like).  Please remember to link directly to your photo or the blog post containing your photo!  

I will also choose a random blogger who linked up to the challenge to be featured in next month's challenge post!


After you link up your photo please remember to check out the other photos people have posted and go visit and leave them a nice comment!  

P.S.- Next month's theme will be: Color

Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel! What an adorable picture of your family! Love it! (I don't have an instagram yet.. yes I know I am living in the dark ages hahaha) so I wanted to leave you a comment here!
    :) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!