Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Blog of the Week:
Aslan's Auspicious Albany Adventure


This week our blog of the week is Casey from Aslan's Auspicious Albany Adventure!  Meet Casey:
Hi I'm Casey! Welcome to my world, and lifestyle blog. I'm the author over at Aslan's Auspicious Albany Adventure, thanks for stopping by!


I'm a twenty-something newlywed blogger with newly transplanted Texan roots. I currently call Rensselaer, New York home. Our humble abode is a jump over the Hudson river, right outside of Albany. My husband and I were transferred to the Northeast after a  his job offered him a position that was too good to pass up! I'm a Registered Nurse by day, well sometimes by night as well. In Texas I worked on an oncology unit and absolutely fell in love with bed side nursing. In my spare time you can find me sipping an iced coffee, exploring the streets of Albany with my Canon and a pair of Ray Bans. I love the eclectic things in life and enjoy finding  great vintage steals and DIY decorating. My current DIY project is an herb garden made out of a pallet. I can't wait for the weather to warm up around here so that I can start the staining process.

I love the beauty and the new possibilities of the Northeast. Sometimes expanding past what you know can be the best thing in life. We are enjoying the ride so far.

My lifestyle blog is filled with culinary creations and blunders, my thoughts on marriage, and living and loving in the Northeast.

Join the Aslans on our Auspicious Albany Adventure and be sure to stop by and say hello. We would love to hear from you!

Check out Casey's blog here!


Thanks for sharing with us, Casey!  Everyone make sure you head over to her blog this week and show her some North East bloggers love!

Do you want to be our blog of the week?  Email us your about me post!

Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!