Tuesday, September 10, 2013

An Interview with Fashion Blogger Carissa!


Today for Fashion Week we have an exclusive interview with Carissa of Lillies & Silk!

1. Tell us a little about you and your blog.

 I'm Carissa, a wife, a SAHM of two boys, and an English Toy Spaniel named Sir.  Although, I don't work in the fashion industry I have a great love for it.  I enjoy finding good shopping deals and sewing totes and zipper pouches when I can squeeze a little time in as well. My blog is primarily about my everyday fashion, finding good shopping deals, and an occasional sewing project.

2. What do you like most about being a fashion blogger?

What I like most about being a fashion blogger is putting together an outfit and being able to showcase it through my blog. 

3.  Do you ever incorporate your life stories in to your fashion post?  Why or why not?

Yes, I do try to incorporate my life stories in my fashion post whenever I can.  Why, because I'd like for my readers to get to know me on a more intimate and personal level.

4. What is your favorite type of post- outfits, makeup, sewing or other (and why)
 
I would say my favorite type of post are my outfit posts, because I get to showcase my outfit for the day, as well as include a good shopping deal or two.

5. What is your best advice for fall fashion?

My best advice for fall fashion is to do a little research to see what fashion trends are in.  For instance, a jacket is just as important as the rest of your clothing, so by looking for a jacket with a bold color would be a piece to add to your wardrobe for the fall.

Thanks Carissa!  Be sure to check out her blog Lillies & Silk!

Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!