Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Blog of the Week: Love, Kate


This week's Blog of the Week is none other than fashion blogger Kate of the blog Love, Kate!  Check out my interview with Kate about her blog! 

Love , Kate



1. Tell us a little about you and your blog. 

My name is Kate. I am a 30 something mother of 3 working for on bachelors degree towards teaching. I am married to my high school sweetheart and we've been together for 20 years! I love working out, fashion, makeup, and all things girly. 

2. Why did you choose fashion blogging over other types of blogging? 

I really love clothes. I mean obsessed. I love to shop and look forward to seeing all the latest fashions that appear each season. Clothes is just something I enjoy talking about. 

3. What has been your favorite fashion post you've written so far? 

My favorite would have to be my tutorial on how to make a midi ring. I have gotten amazing feedback from it and I had a blast making them. You can find the post here: How to Make Midi a Ring

4. What kind of fashion post do you enjoy most and why (outfits, advice, make up etc) 

I love putting together inspiration boards and wishlists. I want to get more of my own fashion posts back in the mix, but at the time I am trying to figure a new routine since I just added a full time job to the mix. Each week I always have an inspiration board ready to go along with collages of just pretty things. 

5. What is your best advice for fall fashion this season? 

My best advice for the fall is just to keep things simple. Here in Maryland, we have crazy weather... one day it'll be sooooo hot with the next day being gorgeous. I plan on using lot's of simple tee's paired with jeans and cute statement necklace. This look would be adorable with riding boots or even some flats in a pattern. I also plan on sporting flannels. J.Crew has some adorable ones and can be easily dressed up with heels and a string of pearls. It's all about having fun and letting your own personal style shine through the latest trends. 

Thanks so much for having me over! I hope you guys stop by my blog sometime so I can check out YOUR fashion style!

 

Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!