Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Blog of the Week: Fashionably Late to the Party


This week our blog of the week comes to us from Brooklyn blogger Jen, who write over at Fashionably Late to the Party!  Meet Jen:

Hey, I'm Jen. I live in Brooklyn because that's where all the coolest freelance writers live. Also I'm from here, so it's conveniently located.

I write things, including a novel that I'm totally going to get right back to in a few days, no really, I mean it.

I refer to my husband as His Awesomeness because he kills bugs for me sometimes. And isn't that what we're searching for? Someone to take on some of the household vermin-disposal duties.

I'm on the Twitters, the Facebook and the Google+

Here's the story behind the eyepatch. I'm not still wearing it, but don't you agree that I look amazing in an eyepatch?

Thanks Jen!  Be sure to go over to her blog Fashionably Late to the Party and give her a follow and a hello!

Connect with us!
BloglovinTwitterEmailRSSPinterestFacebook

Blog of the week is randomly selected by the North East Bloggers Network admins. However, if you would like to be chosen please don't hesitate to let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!