Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Blog of the Week: Chels and the City

This week's blog of the week is Chels and the City!  Chels and the City is written by on of our Pennsylvania State Reps, Chelsea, and covers her life in Pittsburg and her first love, fashion!  Meet Chelsea:


Tell us a little about you:
I'm a twenty-something wild child, who is always looking for adventure. Whether that's in a career, going out with friends, trying new foods, or mixing up my wardrobe; if it's exciting, new and colorful, I'm all about it.

What is your blog about?
Chels & the City was started to showcase the great city of Pittsburgh, but since I have moved, it has begun to be focused on my first love, fashion, with the occassional local small business shoutout!

What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast?
Pittsburgh, Pa...duh!

What do you love most about blogging?
Building an online community and gathering blog friends from all over.

What is your favorite form of social media?
I recently got Instagram and am OBSESSED! I'm a very visual person and it's like Twitter (which is my second favorite) but with pictures so it's perfect for me.

Where do you live and what do you love about it?
Currently I'm living in a tiny town near Erie, Pa. I love that it's a homey little place and has a great small business scene, but is still close enough to Erie that I get my city fix when I need to. Obviously, I'm a city girl at heart, so getting the best of both worlds is great!

Thanks for sharing Chelsea!  Be sure to check out her blog this week and follow along on her social media accounts!  


Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Chelsea in her Northeast Bloggers Network Blog of the week. Always imparting lots of positive energy, Chelsea is really a terrific and fun blogger with many inspiring fashion ideas! Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!