Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Blog of the Week: Getting Fit in MA


This week's blog of the week is Getting Fit in MA, written by Danielle!  We interviewed Danielle about her blog and favorite spots in the Northeast.  Meet Danielle:


Tell us a little about you:
I'm a 30 year old living in MA, blogging about my journey to fitness. 

What is your blog about?
My blog is about my own personal fitness journey.  There's posts about running, Weight Watchers, and lots of fun times with the free workout group November Project 

What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast?
The Boston Harbor Islands are a really peaceful summer escape

What do you love most about blogging?
I love having a space to record my journey and get feedback from awesome readers and other bloggers

What is your favorite form of social media?
It depends on what I'm using it for.  Twitter is great for finding & sharing links relevant to my blog or my job as a nonprofit fundraiser.  Facebook is great for seeing what friends are doing. (Now that Facebook exists it's rare to lose touch with a friend from high school or college.)      

Where do you live and what do you love about it?
I live on the South Shore of MA.  I love being MBTA accessible to Boston & I visit the city often. There are so many great events going on in MA that you can't possibly attend them all...but I may have a habit of trying to anyway.   

Thanks Danielle!  Head over to her blog to read more about her life and fitness journey!  Let's show her tons of Northeast bloggers support during her blog of the week time! 

Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!