Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Blog of the Week: Mom with Style

Welcome to blog of the week!  This week we are featuring our member Melissa's blog: Mom with Style!  Melissa is a mom of three kids and one dog who blogs about fashion and has a slight obsession with shoes and sales!  Meet Melissa:

What is your blog about?
To inspire other mommies to get their sense of style after having babies

What is your favorite spot to visit in the Northeast?
NYC. Is where I'm from and a place I just LOVE.

What do you love most about blogging?
What I love most is connecting with people and meeting other moms. I also, love putting outfit that are easy for any mom/women to recreate.

What is your favorite form of social media?
I love Pinterest. I love being able to get so many ideas, from outfits to home decorations.

Where do you live and what do you love about it?
I live in upstate NY. I love the quietness. Even though I am from a big city, I still enjoy the calmness my (now) city provides.   

Thanks for sharing Melissa!  Be sure to check out her blog this week and leave a few comments on her posts!  And be sure to read her Weekend Recap posts with tons of pictures from her weekend!      

If you want to be featured as one of our blogs of the week please let us know! 


Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!