Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pumpkin Dip Recipe

 photo photo2_zps8737486a.jpg

Hi! I’m Megan and I blog over at Soup of the Day. I am also one of your DE/MD State reps!

Fall is my all-time favorite season. There is nothing better than a cup of hot apple cider, leaves crunching under my boots and the sight of carved pumpkins on every city stoop. Speaking of pumpkin, this is the time of year when everyone goes crazy for it, literally crazy! I went to buy pumpkin for this recipe and I had to go to THREE different Baltimore grocery stores to find canned pumpkin! The signs were there but they were totally cleaned out!

You might want to stock up next time you go to the grocery store because I have a feeling you will want to make more than one batch of this!

Let me preface this by saying that I’m not a huge fan of pumpkin. I won’t eat pumpkin pie and I don’t like PSL’s (horrifying, I know), but I LOVE this recipe and friends who enjoy pumpkin like it as well. I think it’s safe to say you can’t go wrong with it. ENJOY!

  Ingredients: 8 oz canned pumpkin 8 oz cool whip 8 oz cream cheese 2 cups of 10x sugar 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1 teaspoon ginger Steps:
  1. Beat cream cheese until creamy
  2. Add all ingredients EXCEPT cool whip- beat until well mixed
  3. Fold in cool whip until blended
  4. Refrigerate (for at least two hours before serving)
  5. Serve with ginger snaps
 photo C045A63F-7861-42D5-BB95-BA56E5745A22_zpsg6roxvcx.jpg

Connect with us!
Twitter Pinterest Facebook Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. This looks so yummy! I love pumpkin anything this time of year : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good and I think I have the same granite in my kitchen! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!